Send To Toys is an enhancement of the Send To system menu.
- Send To Toys Control Panel Applet allows you to manage the Send To system menu content, and configure the various Send To Toys settings.
- Add to Send To menu” and “Remove from Send To menu” allows you to personalize the Send To system menu for drives, folders, and programs.
- Send To “Clipboard (as content)” copies the content of the file to the clipboard. Supports the most common text and image file formats.
- Send To “Folder…” sends a file or files to another folder, you will be shown a dialog box that lets you choose where the files should be copied, moved, or have a shortcut created. To move the files press and hold down the SHIFT key. To create a shortcut hold down the SHIFT and CTRL keys.
- Send To “Quick Launch” adds a shortcut to the Quick Launch toolbar.
- Send To “Recycle Bin” sends a file or files to the Recycle Bin. Hold down the CTRL key to perform a file shredding.
- Send To “Run…” sends a file or files to the Run command dialog.
Freeware. For Windows XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, and 2008 Server.
What’s your favorite SEND TO tool?