Unlocker helps delete locked files with error messages like:
– Cannot delete file: Access is denied
– There has been a sharing violation.
– The source or destination file may be in use.
– The file is in use by another program or user.
– Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
Simply right click the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked then a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder. Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done. Read on…