TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks.
You can submit an image to TinEye to find out where it came from, how it is being used, if modified versions of the image exist, or to find higher resolution versions.
There are many uses for TinEye:
- Find out where an image came from, or get more information about it
- Research or track the appearance of an image online
- Find higher resolution versions of an image
- Locate web pages that make use of an image you have created
- Discover modified or edited versions of an image
I wanted to know where my favorite robot picture came from and now I know!
Thanks go to Teknophilia for this little gem of a site.