Bioengineers at Harvard have developed a gel-based sponge that can be molded to any shape, loaded with drugs or stem cells, compressed to a fraction of its size, and delivered via injection. Once inside the body, it pops back to its original shape and gradually releases its cargo, before safely degrading. Read on…
Tips & Tricks
What is Google Takeout?
Learn Common PC Hardware Terms
Clean Up Your Web Mail Address Book
Create Your Own Google Chrome Theme
Best Products of 2012: Home Technology
Use Snipping Tool to Capture Screen Shots
How To Prevent Infections on Your Computer:
While there is no method that can 100% guarantee that your computer will be not be infected with malware, there are a number of steps that you can take to lessen the probability of this happening.
• Clean out TEMP files
• Check and stop unnecessary Startup items regularly
• Enable a firewall on your computer.
• Get the latest computer updates for ALL your installed software.
• Use up-to-date antivirus software. Run a manual scan monthly.
• Use caution when opening attachments and accepting file transfers.
• Use caution when clicking on links to webpages.
• Avoid downloading pirated software.
• Protect yourself against social engineering attacks.
• Limit user privileges on the computer.
• Use strong passwords.
For more information: Visit Guidance and Advice Read on…
Bonus Video of the Month
A Day Made of Glass 2:
Corning’s expanded vision for the future of glass technologies. This video continues the story of how highly engineered glass, with companion technologies, will help shape our world.