It is just a matter of time, you’ll need to replace your computer(s). And if you do happen upon and/or purchase a Windows 8 system, be sure to follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Create a Microsoft account FIRST before you boot up the new computer – Sign up here (If you use Hotmail, SkyDrive, Xbox LIVE, you already have an account) (sure, you can setup your new computer with any ole email but I highly recommend that you use a Microsoft account)
2. Be sure to have an internet connection available and use that Microsoft account to “register”/ “Log in” to your new Windows 8.X computer.
3. Get IObit’s Start Menu 8. It comes in handy when you need a real START menu.
4. UPDATE<UPDATE<UPDATE! Windows always has updates on a new system. Make sure you let it run and get updated before you start your tinkering.
5. Take a few necessary moments and read this end user training brochure provided by Microsoft. It will be worth the read and you will understand how this new operating system works.